Online Service


Use the left hand navigation bar to start an online application or to select another service option. An overview of the options is provided below. If you have a Business BCeID that has been registered for use with the Gaming Online Service, scroll to the bottom of this page to Additional Services for Organizations with a BCeID.

Learn more:

Apply Online

Select one of the links under Apply Online on the left to submit community gaming grant and gaming event licence applications, register as a Gaming Worker or Horse Racing licensee, or request special approvals (out-of-province travel, capital project, and fair/exhibition). Some types of applications may take a while to complete. Please prepare for your grant, licence, Gaming Worker or Horse Racing application by reviewing the Pre‑Application Information for Gaming Grants, Application Submission Guides, Forms and Resources for Charitable Gaming Event Licences, Pre‑Application Information for Gaming Workers or the Pre‑Application Information for Horse Racing before you start your online application.

View Application Status Reports

After you submit an application, you can track where it is in the approval process - select View Application Status Reports.

Submit Gaming Event Revenue Report (GERR)

Your group or organization is required to submit an online Gaming Event Revenue Report within 90 days of the expiry of your gaming event licence. This report must be completed for each gaming event licence. GPEB may not issue another licence until your group or organization has filed a Gaming Event Revenue Report for each previous gaming event licence.

View Registry Reports

When you select View Registry Reports, a window will open for you to select one of three current gaming registry reports:

  1. Personnel Registry - lists registered gaming workers in B.C.
  2. Equipment Registry - lists certified gaming equipment and lottery schemes.
  3. Corporate Registry - lists registered companies and senior officials in B.C.

Report Wrongdoing: Public and Registered Gaming Workers

GPEB responds to reports of conduct, activity, or incidents that could threaten the integrity of legal gambling and horse racing in BC.

If you are a member of the public and wish to report wrongdoing in gambling or horse racing to GPEB, visit the following link:

If you are a registered gaming worker and wish to report wrongdoing in gambling or horse racing to GPEB, visit the following link:

If you do not wish to report wrongdoing but wish to submit feedback or ask a question of a general nature, you may submit the question by sending an email. See Contact Us.

Additional Services for Organizations with a BCeID


The Gaming Online Service no longer supports the use of Business BCeID. Grants and Licensing applicants should not use their BCeID in their online application. You can submit your application without a BCeID using the left hand navigation links. For reporting questions related to your Gaming Account please contact either Community Gaming Grants or Gaming Policy and Enforcement Licensing.