Gaming Worker Registration - Preparing to Apply
Note: Registrations are valid for three years and are no longer tied to a specific employer. If your registration is not expiring within the next 60 days, please do not apply. If you require a copy of your Gaming Worker Registration Letter, please email the request to: GPEB.Preg.Ext@gov.bc.ca.
Have you prepared for your application?
You will be required to pay $45 once you have successfully submitted your application online so have your credit card (VISA, VISA Debit, Mastercard, or AMEX) available.
Before you start the online application, have the following information available:
- Previous addresses for last 5 years
Before you start the online application, you must have an electronic copy of the following documentation on hand. You will be required to attach these documents to complete the application.
- Scanned Identification - Colour (primary and secondary - see requirements).
Recent colour photograph with a white background taken within the last 3 months and saved in a jpg or png format (see requirements).
Example colour photo:
- Legal Name Change documentation (if applicable).
- Permanent resident card/record of landing (if applicable).
- Work/Study permit or permit exemption if not a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident (if applicable).
- If not currently living in Canada, a Police Certificate (Foreign residents) or Criminal Record Check (US residents) no older than 3 months from the country where you are currently residing. Note: US residents - Criminal record checks must include an FBI, a State, and a Local Police check. Certificate or checks must be in English or translated into English (see requirements).
- Any additional documents/information you wish to provide.
IMPORTANT: If your application page has 30 minutes of inactivity, the system will automatically timeout and your information will be lost.